Cochin Port has introduced online Access Control System wherein Port Users can submit their request via online for Wharf Entry Passes and Vehicle Passes.
Port Account holders can login directly using their user credentials whereas Non Port Account holders can login by clicking on the link ‘WharfEntryPass’ and providing their mobile number & OTP.
User manuals of Wharf Entry Pass and QR code based Vehicle Pass and Procedure to be followed by the members of Kerala Headload Workers Welfare Board(KHWWB) are attached.
For any query or assistance required in this connection, the Members of the Trade may contact Sri.P.Biswajith Menon, Dy.Wharf Superintendent (04842582808 / 9847732830, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sri.N.T.Anilkumar, Wharf Superintendent (0484 2582234 /2582155, 9495736460, ) or TM's office (0484-2582213 )
- Online Applications shall be submitted by the port user with supporting documents for verification. On recommendation by the authorized representative of the Traffic Manager, the pass will be issued by the Pass Section after due verification and ensuring recovery of applicable charges. As regard to the contracts under Marine, Civil Engg and Mechanical Engg. depts, the recommendation will be done by the authorized representative of the concerned department.
- The Passes are non- transferable.
- Mere possession of passes does not confer upon the holder(s), any right to enter the wharves/Port area, as the passes shall be used for entry to the wharves only for genuine business transactions substantiated by documentary evidence and to be verified by CISF personnel at the gate.
- Depending upon the circumstances as well as the conduct of the holder/ organization, the Port may restrict/ regulate the use of any Pass.
- All the passes are the property of the Port and the Port reserves the right to rescind/ terminate/ seize the pass at any time without further notice.
- Passes for family members of Indian crew of ships shall be issued on submission of applications by the vessel agent with details of family members, endorsed by the Master/Ship Security Officer (SSO) of the Vessel and on production of valid shore leave pass of the crew.
- The applicants for visiting pass shall apply to the Secretary, CoPT in the letter head of their institution signed by the authorized signatory. On approval, submit online application for daily pass attaching with copy of the approval and other relevant documents.